Friday 4 March 2011

who is Jesus?

this week we have been looking at the person of Jesus, especially in the light of His return. And that is the truth,
JESUS IS COMING BACK, AND IT'S SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

I have been humbled this week and reminded how much i just don't know my Bible and don't know as much about Jesus as i thought! I love to study and i do read my Bible a lot but its just so cool to be reminded that God is so big and so diverse that i will never understand and know everything! and its good because it just really inspires me to want to know more. I love receiving teaching from people who are so knowledgeable and able to back up what they say from the Word of God, so I have a lot of notes to go through and pray through :)

There are so many diverse attributes to Jesus and a lot of them just don't make logical sense to me....bottom line.
We looked at Jesus the perfect judge who will return to restore Justice to the oppressed.
Jesus the Bridegroom and the church is his bride whom he has a jealous love for.
Jesus the servant, He came to serve US that might serve others. i think is the one i struggle with the most. The thought that Jesus, the King and great judge and ruler of the nations came because he DESIRES to serve me. and the greatest way he did this was by dying on the cross, but he also wants to do this is so many small ways also.

There is so much I could say about this week, my eyes have been opened to so much and i just need to process it all. There is so much i want to be able to share, so many things i wish i had understood earlier, But i think it would be the longest blog ever!!

But if anyone ever wants to talk about any of these things, i will, i love to discuss and hear people's point of views!

it has been a really overwhelming week, with so much going on! but so good!

No comments: