Saturday 12 March 2011

week 5......already!

So i've been in this thing called dts life for 5 weeks now, can't quite believe how fast the time is going!
i think i have taken in so many things every week and before i have a chance to process anything its right on into the next thing! but its all so so good!

week 5: THE FATHER HEART OF GOD.
God's heart is that of a father who wants the best for his children!

He has spoken to me so much this week and reminded of some many truths and promises that have been given to me in the past and that are grounded in His word. it is good to be reminded of things and to hold fast to them and I am excited to see the path he is taking me on as He continues to reveal it to me. I know he has a good plan and a purpose for me, and sometimes i may not see that because i don't understand the specific steps.
I love this picture that as i continue to reach and hold to his heart he will lift me where i need to go!


this week we also got to ask God WHAT he wanted to say to someone and HOW he wanted to say it. i love getting to share God's heart for a person with them, it is such a joy. we are all so different and unique and need to hear different things that God thinks about us at different stages in our walk.

I am just constantly reminded of how good my Father in heaven is and that he WANTS to be a Fahter to us all...we are never an inconvenience. He delights in us and enjoys us and knows each of us so so well. i think sometimes we forget this, i know i certainly do.

I love my Father in heaven, i don't need to come to Him as a servant but as a Royal daughter.

No comments: