Friday 12 August 2011

ruined for the King

 Its hard to believe that 2 weeks of DTS is over, we are having a great time getting to know each other and it feels like family already! it is such a delight to meet new students and have the privilege and there the journey God has been taking them on and how they ended up in New Zealand.


I am really excited to see what God  is going to do in each of  the student's lives and how He is going to speak into them all and ruin them for Himself and His glory! ...and I get to go along for the ride! 

It's time to make a stand to not settle for life as we know right now ... expect more, move on from mediocre comfortable  Christianity and decide to be completely 100% sold out for our King.

Its time to push in for the fullness of all he has for each and every one of us every day! That is the hunger i am seeing in the students here and it pushes me and inspires me to go after that hunger for Him, to push in for the fullness of all God has for me in this life and in the life to come. 

All I have to say is here i am God, here i am!

I am so excited to see what the next five months are going to hold and we run towards him together as a family.


I say BRING IT ON!!

No comments: