Saturday 8 January 2011

frustrating times

Sometimes we just don't know why things happen the way they do!
Right now I am frustrated! so frustrated! i have been trying so so hard to find a job and praying the God will open a door somewhere and nothing seems to be happening. It's hard because I fully trust that God is in control but i don't understand why im not working right now! I want to work and to be honest i could really use some pennies....

It can be a pretty disheartening thing to deal with and it isn't something i have ever dealt with before. I have never had much trouble finding a job, in fact it has always been pretty easy for me. But constantly applying for jobs and hearing nothing back does not make for an encouraging time. Don't get me wrong, I in no way find my worth and identity in my ability to work but I am not a lazy person and I ENJOY working!!

It just doesn't make sense to me that I am not able to get a job when there are so many available in Melbourne! I just have to trust that God knows what he is doing and He will meet my needs whether I am working or not.

still.....frustrating...

No comments: