Monday 17 January 2011

finally....i know what's next



So i have made the decision to do a dts! this is what is next!

its nice to finally have some direction and excitement after a frustrating couple of months.

in exactly 3 weeks i start the lecture phase of dts. I will be in taurnaga, New Zealand for 3 months doing the impact and intimacy dts.....this is the combined IWT and Prayer Room school.
I just look back at all the connections that have led to this decision and to me it can only be God. When i left home in august my plan was to your and then make my way to Australia for my brothers wedding, via visiting friends in Milwaukee! and in Australia i planned to work and live for a while...an opportunity not to be missed...right???

But then i went to New Zealand in November.... and EVERYTHING changed!

I spent every morning the prayer room there, which was exactly what i needed...time with God. I think that week, will be a significant week in my life, for the rest of my life, even more so than i will ever realize.

And it was then i found out about the dts. I have been praying about it since then and the more i pray the more convinced I am that this is the next step!

Definitely not the plan I had in mind but a good plan i think!
http://t3.gstatic.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's amazing Ceri. Go for it, and do not doubt what is in your heart. Just do it.
God is so much more amazing than we think.

Seek His heart during this time. If you can connect with His heart and learn who He is, that is more valuable than all knowledge and understanding. That will last you a life-time!
You have an amazing future.