Thursday 3 November 2011

speaking the TRUTH

I found of this tour that it has been great to dance but i think more than that i have loved sharing what God has done in my life.
During the shows where we get to share the gospel i get the opportunity to speak about identity and I have found that this is something i am really passionate about! 
I get to tell young people that they are created by a God who loves them and has a purpose for their lives. I think this is an important message for me to share as it is my journey and my story....the struggle of accepting the truth that God created ME with a plan and purpose and that my value comes from HIM.



there is so much freedom in knowing this truth and it something i want to see young men and women walking in from a young age. 
I have found that God has really given me a Heart for the people of Scotland at this time and I get so excited seeing people respond to what Jesus has done for them.

I thank God for this wonderful privileged to share the freedom he has given me in my life and invite others into this freedom!

No comments: