Saturday 8 October 2011

Every testimony is an invivtation

This is a phrase i have heard a lot in the last few months... and i Love it! 

Dear Ceri, you are invited to.......... 
Seek God for the storeis you hear from others to be a reality in YOUR life.

i have to ask do i accept this invivtation?
EVERY TESTIMONY....every story of God's 
goodness,
faithfulness, 
provision, 
healing,
restoration, 
breakthrough, 
revelation is an opportunity for me to go after the same thing!

 yet i think there are times when i still don't recognize that someone's example of this could also be seen in my life. Yes God works and moves in people's lives  in a lot of different ways, but when i see His power in someone's life there is no reason i can doubt that He can and will do similar in mine.
It might not look exactly the same but every testimony of him working should fill me with so much hope and a hunger to see Him do it in me. Its not selfishness, its not greed to see God, its not wrong, its just a hunger to see more of God moving in my life. I don't want to sell myself short on all the fullness God has made available to me in this life through His sacrifice, its as much about now as it is about the age to come!

so i say every testimony and story is an INVITATION. an invitation
to fight for His promises
to seek His face
to contend for His truth
to pursue Him wholeheartedly.
Its an invitation to go after God above anything else.

Every testimony brings Hope and Faith.
I want to be filled with Hope and Faith everyday and I want my life to give others Hope and Faith every day.

No comments: