Wednesday 11 February 2009

i saw the sea, i saw me.


the other day i was taking a walk along the beach. it was a really foggy morning, so much so that i could even see good old carrickfergus across the lough, but it was peaceful, the sea was so calm, and i got to thinking....
the sea can change so much day to day; one day its a raging torent, and the next like a glass lake. this particular morning i think God was really speaking to me about where my life is right now. i cant see "the other side" or where im going right now, but things are calm and peaceful because i know i have put my trust compleltely in God to bring something amazing for my future. so its ok that i cant see everything and it was just a little reminder to me to keep holding on and be patient as his will unfolds, little by little. he'll show me the other side when i ready.

No comments: